- Bankruptcy-US Courts – A brief overview of the structure and function of bankruptcy courts.
- Department of Justice – Fraud Section – The Fraud Section plays a unique and essential role in the Department’s fight against sophisticated economic crime. The Section is a front-line litigating unit that acts as a rapid response team, investigating and prosecuting complex white collar crime cases throughout the country. The Section is uniquely qualified to act in that capacity, based on its vast experience with sophisticated fraud schemes; its expertise in managing complex and multi-district litigation; and its ability to deploy resources effectively to address law enforcement priorities and respond to geographically shifting crime problems.
- Chris J. Roy Jr., APLC – An Accident Lawyer in Alexandria
- Nava Law Group, P.C. – A Criminal Attorney in McAllen
- Law Office of Joyce Holcomb – Family & Divorce Lawyer San Bernardino
- David W. Martin Attorney at Law LLC – Criminal Law in Greenville
- The Law Offices of Kyle R. Puro – Downey Family Law Lawyers